Sunday

GHOSTS CONTACT ME!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A few ghosts from the infamous John G. Myers Department Store building collapse, in Albany, NY (August 8, 1905), contacted me while at my friend's house. We in no way meant to contact these souls, rather, they approached us--why? We have no clue. My pal, Daniel Myers quickly grabbed his infra-red ghost imaging camera and captured this intense photo. In this amazing picture I'm holding the hands of both Mary McAvoy and John F. Powers. They formed a relationship in the afterlife. Both died in the building's collapse. They say the cause of the disaster stemmed from the giving away of a brick pier on which rested an iron column supporting one of the center walls of the building. When pier and column gave way, the wall fell as well as the floors and roof of the whole central portion of the building! I only know all of this because of what they told us. Dan claims he wasn't freaked out at all, but I could tell by the following picture (taken hours after the ghosts contacted us) he was a bit shook.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: