Saturday

What's the Good Word, Dogs?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today's Saturday saw some rain for the early part of the day: at first all in sheets, lots of raindrops fallin'. It started to taper off around 1-ish in Brooklyn. Now, it's simply humid. I like-a-the-cool cool breeze of early Fall, but it was no where to be seen on this day. The Mets won last night, which is great because the Phillies also won and the lead remains at 1.5 games. Perez today in Florida, still. On my way to babysit the May-Bell dog, Lux when my roommate came home with a puppy-boy! We had spoken in the morning about how she really wanted a dog and was gonna go peep some for adoption over at 7th Ave, here in the Park Slope. And sure enough, she came back with a cutey lil' lab-mix lookin' baby. Hyper as hell, but excited to be living I'm sure (he was on canine "death row" if you catch my drift!). They (whoever they are) named him 'Nicky' and we both agreed that the name MUST be changed. I hope my Mona and Metsy warm up to him. They just gotta (Mona and Metsy are my pride and joy, kitties-mona is like, 13 and metsy is about 1/2 or 2 now)! So, I'm at at the May-Bell (dan lubell/kacy "the tomato kid" mayer) compound...writing, relaxing and facing the unnerving task ahead of me in having to create some resumes. I write resumes for the city's oldest resume-making service. Something you oughta know about me. God, imagine if you're reading this and you don't know who the hell I am? Well, I reckon, it is up to me, in perhaps you, not knowing who I am, seem as interesting and well worth the time reading about, right? At the same time, if you're a pal reading these crazy poems, interviews and verse, I certainly don't wish to bore you in any way. I mean, I'm just, like, writing down these things as my days go on. Dare I actually attempt to be affable in this...this blog universe?
I digress...perhaps intentionally. I'll be back, I just have to walk Lux (she's such a good baby-dog! lil' puppy/big head).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: